Thursday, February 10, 2011

Golf Courses


Green Springs would be nice in addition to Sunbrook, as well as The Ledges, Sky Mountain & Coral Canyon. There's quite a few really nice Golf Courses in STG, check 'em out.

Hell, if we even leave the Salt Lake Valley early enough we could possibly get in a quick nine holes at Dixie Red Hills, just a thought. Either way, we could get a bite to eat and relax like at Entrada in 2009.

In case ya'll need a reminder, there'll be plenty of this:

and this

some of this

and maybe this if Keith plays

...good thing we're not going to Monticello, 'eh?!

There's one more photo I wanted to post, but Zac got mad the last time I did and called me "Michael Phelps' friend".

Anyway, check out this Wikipedia Mancation article! It's pretty cool.

Like Vince Vaughn in "The Break-Up", "I'm excited. I look at it like I'm on a Mancation!"

Bottoms Up Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment